Happy Saturday Beauties!
I don’t know what’s so intriguing about these ‘what’s in my bag’ posts and videos but I always find myself checking them out!
I believe you can find out a lot about a girl by her contents of her purse. If you’re somewhat of a snoop like me then keep on reading to find out what I keep in my bag!
The Bag – Faux Leather Mini Backpack
I am the type of person who loves having an oversized purse or tote. Mainly due to the fact that I carry around so many unnecessary items, so a smaller bag just won’t do.
I also prefer having a purse with lots of zippered pockets or compartments, as I am an overly organized gal.
This faux leather mini backpack features a top handle, flap top with a black and gold tassel and a high-polish accent. Drawstring closure, adjustable straps, and we can’t forget about the interior zippered pocket!
Find it here.
- wallet – quite explanatory but it’s home to my bank cards, ID, loyalty cards, coupons and cash
- keys – again, I can’t really go anywhere without these.
- sunnies – not always in my bag, but they definitely are when the sun is out in full force
- ipsy bag containing – basically holds a ton of unnecessary crap such as: pills (for those stubborn headaches while on the go), hand sanitizer, a single packaged makeup wipe (emergency touch up purposes), glass cleaner & cloth (permanent four eyes over here), moisturizer, nail clippers, compact mirror and tampons/liners (cause well, I’m a girl)
- lip products – I usually throw whatever lippie I’m wearing that day for touchups and of course a hydrating lip balm
- lucky charm – no matter what purse/bag I am using, I always throw this little guy in there-thanks grandma!
- phone/charger – obviously my phone goes everywhere with me but depending on how long I’ll be gone for, I sometimes pack my charger
Well that’s all for this exciting post. Do you carry anything different or strange in your bag?
Have a great & safe weekend everyone!
Until next time beauties,
LETS BE FRIENDS!