Over the last eight months I have learnt more about myself than I have in my whole 22 years. Fortunately, it has been for the better. I encourage you all to put yourselves first when it comes to happiness.
- Trust yourself – you’re the only one who knows what’s best for you, so trust your gut.
- Your friends are probably right – they know you almost better than you know yourself and sometimes a second opinion puts things into perspective.
- Just do you – do whatever it is that makes you happy and don’t let anyone stop you from being you.
- Set goals & priorities – and also don’t apologize from them.
- Time heals almost everything – give yourself some time and embrace the change that is yet to come.
- You will never ‘find’ time – you have to make it. Time has a way of showing us what really matters.
- Don’t wait for others to change – you’ll be waiting a long time.
- When in love, everyone becomes helpless – love and dating can’t be ‘figured out’ logically, they require empathy, vulnerability and honesty.
- Life becomes easier when you accept the apology you never got.
- Be happy today – nothing in life is guaranteed, so show the world those positive vibes.
“I love who I’ve been, but I really love who I’m becoming.” –unknown
Until next time beauties,
LETS BE FRIENDS!