Hey there beauties,
I am here to share with you all my review on the Kiehl’s- Ultra Facial Moisturizer. I have been testing this product out for just over a month now and have my overall opinion!
A little back story before we jump into this. The past 6+ months I have had very dry patches on both my cheeks and nothing seemed to solve the ongoing problem. This Kiehl’s moisturizer has certainly given my skin a hydration boost!
Claim & Info
“This moisturizer is readily absorbed onto facial skin, leaving the surface area soft and nurtured. The moisturizing effects of this formulation are continued beneath the surface layers for daytime or anytime.” -Kiehl’s
- Opaque white bottle with pop up lid
- Somewhat hard to squeeze product out of bottle at times
- suitable for all skin types
- 24 hour hydration
- small amount goes along way as the product is thick
- 125ml for $37.00 CAD
- Features the ingredient: Squalane
“A signature Kiehl’s ingredient, Squalane is a botanical lipid that is similar in molecular structure to natural skin lipids. It has an exceptional affinity to skin, and because it’s easily absorbed, Squalane helps restore skin’s natural moisture balance to keep it extra soft and supple.” -Kiehl’s
- I use this moisturizer morning and night and apply generously to my dry areas. I have noticed how just how fast this product soaks into the skin and supplies 24 hour hydration.
- Works great under makeup and did not find it changed the consistency of the products I use daily.
- I highly recommend this facial moisturizer for anyone who suffers with dry skin or is looking to try out something new!
Have you tried out anything from Kiehl’s?
Until next time beauties,
LETS BE FRIENDS!