I can’t believe that summer is coming to an end and fall is just around the corner. This months glam bag was inspired by summer sunsets and good vibes.
All three bags this month feature a quote and gorgeous rich summertime colours. The pink ombre effect and gold tassel adds a girly touch, which is two thumbs up from me.
Catrice Cosmetics – Highlighting Powder
- Finely milled and packed with colour, this highlighter takes on a pinky/golden colour.
- Does contain a lot of glitter rather than a sheen, which isn’t something I like too much of in a highlighter.
CLIV – Max Hyaluronic Mask
- Hyaluronic acid is one of the best methods of attracting and retaining moisture on the skin.
- This mask is 50% hyaluronic acid solution, which means it will definitely quench and refresh even the thirstiest of skin.
- Love how you receive 2 masks so you can get a good feel for the product
theBalm Cosmetics – Voyage II Eyeshadow
- Cruelty free, made with anti-aging ingredients and a triple-milled formula packed with pigment.
- Rich caramel shade perfect for smoking out the ‘outer V’.
SLMiss Glam- T35 Precise Blending Brush
- Cruelty free and super durable
- Soft to the touch and synthetic bristles!
MAKE UP FOR EVER – Excessive Lash Mascara
- Petite brush allows for precise application to lashes
- Buildable formula allows for layering to build volume
Overall First Impression
I am so happy with my glam bag this month. I got 3 full size products including the highlighting powder, blending brush and face masks. I am excited to try out both the face masks and mascara!
What do you think of Ipsy, is it still worth all the hype?
Until next time beauties,
Back To School Series:
LETS BE FRIENDS!