Well I’ve been hoarding my stash of empties for far too long now in the back of my closet. Which means it’s time to see what I thought was a regret or what soon will be a repurchase!
John Frieda – Frizz Ease
- If you have curly, frizzy hair then you need this in your life. This is hands down one of my holy grail products. It helps tame my curls and keeps frizz at bay, win-win. I go through these bottles like water.
e.l.f. – Aqua Primer Mist
- This stuff is designed to be used as a primer or setting spray, but I really don’t think this did anything beneficial to my makeup. Also, at $8 a bottle I would prefer it to not squirt all over my face. The mist on this product is horrible.
Origins – Drink Up Intensive Mask
- I will forever continue to repurchase this product. This one was a deluxe sample size that I use while travelling. Super hydrating and soothing on the skin and already have a backup.
Wet n Wild – Photofocus Setting Spray
- Coming in at only $5 this stuff is awesome. This product locks in my makeup and keeps everything in place. Definitely seals the deal.
Aveeno – Soothing Bath Treatment
- I’ve been using this oatmeal treatment ever since I was a kiddo. It soothes itchy, dry and irritated skin with it’s 100% pure oatmeal blend. Great way to change up your bath experience.
Benefit – Browvo! Conditioning Primer
- This conditioning formula contains keratin & soy proteins known to help brows look thicker, healthier & fuller. Sadly, I didn’t really see a difference in my brows. Works great as a primer or brow gel though.
Simple – Cleansing Facial Wipes
- This is probably the 100th bag of these wipes I’ve gone through. With no artificial perfumes, dyes, alcohol or parabens what’s not to love? They also do a fantastic job at removing my makeup.
Do you hoard your trash for post’s like this?
Comment down below a product you always repurchase!
Until next time beauties,
LETS BE FRIENDS!