Can you believe that Summer break has come to an end and most of us will be heading back to school?
It’s been another easy going month where I’ve had many no makeup days and many comfy, lazy afternoons by the pool. Keep reading to find out my favourites of August.
– This has been my go-to moisturizer both morning and night! It sinks into the skin leaving you feel super hydrated all day. Check out my review of if here.
- Tartelette – In Bloom Palette
– I’ve been playing around again with eyeshadows this past month. The warm neutrals and pinks from this palette have been my favourite combo. Easy to blend and this palette allows you to create many different looks!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Glow Palette (That Glow)
– Although it’s been another month with little makeup, highlight was been an everyday essential. I usually mix ‘Sunburst’ & ‘Bubbly’ together and use it on my cheeks, shoulders and my decollate. This girl needs her highlight.
Clothes & Miscellaneous
- White Wine All The Time Tank
– I am a huge wine lover and more specifically white wine, so this shirt was made for me. I picked it up from Winners for only $12.
- Riverdale – Netflix Original
– Riverdale is a show based off the legendary Archie comics of a mismatched group of friends who solved mysteries. I fell in love with this show and cannot wait to for Season 2 to be released!
- Snacks & Drinks
– This month I’ve been eating Lays- Sour Cream & Onion chips like there’s no tomorrow. Also, Gatorade & Iced Coffees to drink to keep me cool on the warmer days.
Lots of good country tunes this month! Country is always my go-to during the Summer months.
|Soggy Bottom Summer||
|You Broke Up With Me||
Well that’s a wrap on my August favourites!
What has been your go to snack of the summer?
Until next time beauties,
Back To School Series
LETS BE FRIENDS!