Sometimes life gets to be a bit too much and it requires taking a step back. Being able to focus on yourself both physically and mentally truly benefits your everyday life.
Self care involves devoting time and effort into taking care of your mind, body and emotions. It is totally acceptable to put yourself first and I challenge you to try one of these self care ideas today.
Got 10 Seconds? … Unplug
- Give yourself a social media detox.
- It allows you to engage with people, regain focus and think positively. Your mind will thank you.
Got 1 Minute? … Be Grateful
- List 10 things you’re currently thankful for.
Got 5 Minutes? … Indulge
- Eat your favourite comfort food, have a glass of wine or apply a face mask.
- Do something that makes you feel happy.
Got 20 Minutes? … Do Something You ♡
- Pickup a good book, listen to your favourite playlist, take a walk outdoors or buy yourself some fresh flowers.
- Give yourself reasons to be happy.
Got 30+ Minutes? … Hit the Showers
- Take a relaxing shower/bath to give your mind a break and to recharge.
- Don’t forget the essential oils, bath bombs and bubbles!
Got an Hour or More? …
- Have a cuddle session with your doggy
- Declutter 1 room in your house
- Take some time to stretch
- Write how you’ve felt today in a journal
- Watch your favourite movie
Taking just a few minutes out of your day can easily benefit yourself in so many ways.
Fall in love with taking care of yourself, mind, body and spirit.
Until next time beauties,
LETS BE FRIENDS!