September has finally come to an end but that means I have favourites to share. With cooler weather upon us, my mind has been gearing up for fall! September was an overall great month. I got to spend lots of time with family (2 birthdays) as well with my boyfriend.
Lets get into what I was loving in September!
- MAKE UP FOR EVER – Excessive Lash Mascara
- I got this sample from Ipsy a few months back and absolutely love this mascara. This mascara is super lengthening and doesn’t clump up your lashes.
2. CoverGirl – Melting Pout Liquid Lipstick
- Melting Pout Liquid Lipsticks give you rich colour with a lightweight, satin finish. These are VERY similar to the Too Faced, Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipsticks! A really good, affordable dupe, I highly recommend!
Colour: 105 Gel-Ful
3. NYC – Smooth Skin Loose Powder
- For such an affordable powder, this stuff sets my foundation and concealer so nicely! Available in translucent and natural beige! It’s also non drying on my already very dry skin haha.
4. Heartland (Netflix)
- A Canadian family drama series based on the Heartland sisters, Amy & Lou Fleming, grandpa Jack Bartlett and Ty Borden through their highs and lows of life at the ranch. With it’s 10 year anniversary in 2016, season 11 is already started back up. Such a great Canadian tv show!
5. True Bliss got a Facebook page!
- Last month I decided to make True Bliss an official Facebook page. I use this page to share my posts and another way to connect with my followers on a different platform! If you haven’t yet followed it be sure to follow it here.
Yet another month where the country category wins!
|What Lovers Do||Maroon 5|
|Ring On Every Finger||LOCASH|
|Waiting On You||Lindsay Ell|
That’s a wrap for this month!
In the comments below, leave your go to beauty product for September!
Until next time,
LETS BE FRIENDS!