Pile on the plaid, go all out with pumpkins and don’t forget the rich autumn hues. The year’s comfiest decor season is finally upon us!
Bring on the Pumpkins
- What’s fall decorating without pumpkins scattered around the house?!
Faux Fur for Fall
- Nothing says ‘cozy’ like faux fur! Faux fur pillows and throws adds warmth and texture without hurting all the little creatures out there.
Swap in Seasonal Foliage
- Fall leaves, bales of hay, magnolia & sunflowers are just to name a few!
Hang a Wreath
- Craft your way to a beautiful fall wreath or fake it with a store bought one! (For us busy gals out there) Nothing is more welcoming than having the prettiest door on the block.
Add Flair to your Diningware
- Who says you can’t add a touch of fall with your morning coffee? Adding cute fall dinnerware will definitely give your Thanksgiving guests something to smile about.
- Scents of pumpkin patches, apple orchards, sunflower fields, and all nature has to offer this time of year, candles will help savour the season. My current favourite is the Fresh Cranberry from DW Home.
- Don’t forget to add your flair to your fall decorating! Be creative and have fun with it!
Decorating for any season/holiday is a personal preference, so be sure to leave your personal touches!
Do you decorate for Fall or Thanksgiving?
Until next time,