*I hope everyone is doing well. I just want to start off by saying my prayers and love go out to all those affected by what happened in Nevada, Las Vegas, as well as the incident in Edmonton here in Canada.
Autumn is upon us and is by far my favourite season. What’s better than those beautiful nature walks, pumpkin spice goodies and leaf jumping? The Autumn tag is a great way to finding out what people love most about the season. Let’s dive in!
What Signifies The Start Of Autumn For You?
- I would say when the air starts to get cooler and the leaves slowly start changing colour. It’s slowly starting to get cooler here in Canada, so I am beyond excited to pull out my scarves and boots!
Favourite Fall Scent?
- The smell of fresh baked apple pies and the turkey cooking in the oven on Thanksgiving. I also have a fall candle I recently bought and it smells of cranberries! Super yummy.
Favourite Autumn Colour?
- I don’t have a favourite particular fall colour. I do in fact though love all the dark rich colours (burgundy, olive green, mustard yellow) as well as the beautiful jewel tones!
Favourite Fall Drink?
- I don’t really have one. I am not a fan of the pumpkin spice lattes (sorry) but you can often find me sipping tea.
What TV Show, New Or Old, Are You Looking Forward To This Fall?
- I’m not a huge TV watcher as I am usually on Netflix. I am excited for the return of season 2 of Riverdale though! Also, the NHL season is starting back up today and that means Hockey Night In Canada is back! Woohoo!
What Is Your Favourite Fall Fashion Trend?
- Definitely layering, scarves, ankle booties, baggy sweaters and plaid!
Favourite Frugal Autumn Activity?
- Anything to do outdoors! Whether that’s going to a local fall fair, visiting the pumpkin patch or going apple picking!
Favourite Makeup Look Come Autumnal Weather?
- My daily makeup routine is pretty simple as the seasons change. I love using dark vampy colours on my nails and orange/brown shades for my lips!
That’s a wrap! Feel free to give this tag a go and I will definitely be sure to check it out!
What’s your favourite Halloween candy/chocolate to eat? Leave your answer down below!
Until next time,