Does anybody else feel like this year has flown by? I cannot believe October is over and November is near. In just a matter of months Christmas will be here!
October was another very busy month for me, working, volunteering and keeping up with my posts! With another busy month, I wasn’t able to try many new things from the beauty category but some of new fall wardrobe pieces to share!
Essence Gel Nail Polish-
- With fall upon us I can finally starting using my dark, rich fall colours again. This muted purple is the perfect transitional nail colour and looks gorgeous on. The gel formula lasts about 4 days on me until it starts chipping. Highly recommend you check Essence polishes out if you haven’t already!
L’oreal Lash Paradise Mascara
- This was my go-to mascara all summer long as it lengthens and gives my lashes some much needed volume. I took a break from it in September but am back using it again this month and was not disappointed.
Room Diffuser + Essential Oils
- I have been using essential oils for a few months now but more recently got myself a room diffuser. The benefits of using a room diffuser are simply amazing from better sleep quality, mood elevating, pain reliever, helps relaxation and a safer alternative to burning candles. My favourite scent so far is the Orange & Cedar Wood oil from Pier 1 Imports.
- One of my favourite parts about an outfit is accessorizing it. It can take a simple casual outfit and bring it up to a 10 real quick. I found this tan faux leather watch from Reitmans for only $15! I have been wearing it with so many fall outfits as it adds a touch of professionalism.
Tan Suede Booties
- By far my favourite way to accessorize an outfit is through shoes. I try to incorporate these booties in just about every outfit as I can’t get enough of them! They go with so many outfits from casual to a night out and are super comfortable! I got these babies at OldNavy, grab them while you still can! (Available in 3 different colours)
I’m constantly listening to music whether I’m cleaning, writing, working or just hanging out! It’s been a great month for music.
Meant To Be
|Bebe Rexha ft. Florida Georgia Line|
|I’ll Name The Dogs||
|Let Me Go||
Hailee Steinfied, Alessa Cara & Florida Georgia Line
Too Much To Ask
|Bad At Love||
That’s all for this month!
What was your favourite song for October? Leave it down below so I can check it out!
Until next time,