Hey Lovelies & Happy Halloween!
For those of you who get more excited about the release of a new Jaclyn Hill Collaboration, or when a new Glow Kit is about to drop than going on vacation, the universe gave you the Sephora VIB Sale.
VIB ROUGE 20% OFF– Nov 3rd-6th
& Holiday Bonus Event Nov. 10th – 15th
VIB 20% OFF- Nov 10th – 15th
BEAUTY INSIDERS 15% OFF- Nov 10th – 15th
This year’s sale is quite different from years past. This year there is the extra bonus days, VIB’s will receive 20% off (usually it’s 15% off) and BI’s will receive 15% off (usually it’s 10% off). Also, VIB’s and Bi’s will share the same shopping days.
I use this sale to my advantage as it only happens twice a year. It’s my excuse to stock up on some of my favourite items and a reason to try out new brands/products as I’ll receive 20% off!
Check out down below some of the items I’ll be purchasing during the Spring VIB Sale.
Tarte – Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Highlighter (Stunner) $38 CAD
- I have been eyeing this product for months now ever since my cousin bought it for herself. Stunner is a soft pink/golden highlight and truly brightens and awakens the high points on your face. I know every time my cousin is wearing this highlight as its truly such a unique colour and definitely stands out.
Bite Beauty – The Perfect Bite Amuse Bouche Lipstick Set $29 CAD
- I’ve been wanting to try out these lipsticks ever since they came out. This little set is perfect as you get to experiment with 4 different colours from a nude, pale pink, a rich plum and a bright red!
Milk Makeup – Cooling Water $29 CAD
- I have really stepped up my skincare game and this cooling water stick is so intriguing. Infused with seawater to soothe skin and caffeine to support micro-circulation, this Cooling Water instantly energizes and restores glow.
Briogeo – Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask Mini $12 CAD
- I have pretty dry, frizzy curly hair that could always use the extra help. An intensive weekly treatment to restore essential hydration and enhance hair’s resilience and strength. This little mini has great reviews as well!
First Aid Beauty – Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer $18 CAD
- I suffer from dry skin pretty much all year around, no matter how much moisturizer I apply. This primer offers a superfood-powered, oil-free priming moisturizer that brightens, smooths, and visibly blurs pores and imperfections. This primer leaves your skin with a natural dewy glow and can be used alone or with makeup.
I think it’s great that Sephora offers this sale to it’s customers. It’s a great way to try out new brands and products at the discounted price!
VIB Rouge– 20FORROUGE
Beauty Insiders– INSIDER15
What’s on your list for the VIB Sale?
Until next time,