We are back for the second month of my monthly to do lists series! Each month I write down a combination of tasks, activities and goals I want to complete by the end of that month.
I also reflect back on the previous month to see what I managed to complete and didn’t get around to.
Lets jump right into this!
This month I was able to complete almost everything on my to do list! I unfortunately wasn’t able to volunteer as much as I wanted to due to my schedule at work. Here’s what I managed to check off.
- Finish a book- I was able to read a total of 4 books this month! I set aside time before bed to read.
- Start my Christmas planning- I started my Christmas list for the people I am buying for and gathered up some gift ideas.
- Set time aside to plan my days/weeks in my planner- I usually spent some time on the weekend to plan the following week out in my planner.
November To Do List
- Start planning for my annual Women’s Shelter Drive- This year will mark my third donation to the local women’s shelter. This month I have many things to do to get ready for it like create the Facebook group, notify my friends and start collecting donations! I love giving back to others and especially those in my community.
- Take down Fall decor & deep clean my room- I am beyond excited for Christmas and getting one step closer to that is taking down my fall decor! I also would like to give my room a good through clean and some reorganization.
- Start planning & writing Christmas blog posts- For the month of December I would like to post 3x a week again. With that comes a lot of planning, writing and photo taking! I have lots to get ready for the Christmas season! If you have anything you would like me to write/post about for December, comment it down below!
- Reach 400 followers!- True Bliss has grown so fast over the past 10 months and I couldn’t be happier. My goal for the end of the year was to reach 500 followers, this month I think we can get to 400! We are already so close. If you aren’t following me on all my socials, be sure to! I follow back my fellow bloggers. Links are down below.
November should be another fun and busy month! What do you have planned for November?
Until next time,