I’ve been saving my stash of empties for far too long now in the back of my closet again. Which means it’s time to see what I thought was a regret or what soon will be a repurchase!
I love doing this mini series as it’s a way for you beauties to see what I thought was worth the $ or not!
Mario Badescu- Rosewater Facial Spray
- I’ve been using this facial spray for a few years now and it’s a holy grail product. I use this as a hydrating boost and sometimes as an extra setting spray. It helps revive dehydrated skin with it’s herbal and botanical extracts (like Aloe Vera, Gardenia, Rose, Bladderwrack and Thyme) that help soothe and re-energize skin. I love this product so much that I’ve used two up in the last 9 months.
Simple – Facial Toner
- I’ve added a toner into my skincare routine as it helps remove any excess oil or dead skin cells that’s left on the skin after washing. This toner also helps restore your skins PH Balance and keeps your skin fresh and clear. Simple is a brand that is amazing for sensitive skin and can be found at the drugstore!
Real Techniques – Miracle Complexion Sponge
- This is hands down my favourite beauty tool ever! I could not live without this. I love the softness and firmness of this sponge as it’s perfect for blending foundation and concealer. The flat edge is perfect for getting under the eyes and around the nose. I always pick up the 2 pack when I see it in my local drugstore as it never lasts long in store!
Tucker Ashley – Peptide Eye Complex
- I got this in an Ipsy bag last year and have finally finished this tube. It lasted awhile as an eye cream only requires you to use very little product at a time. It claims to help dark circles, fights puffiness, fine lines, boosts hydration and is filled with vitamins. Although it claims to do a lot, I didn’t see much difference with this product.
NYX – Matte Finish Setting Spray
- I love all types of facial sprays. This setting spray really does do it’s job with helping my makeup last all day. I love using setting sprays to help melt down the powder products onto my skin as it gives off a more natural appearance. Only downside to this product is I don’t see my makeup looking any more “matte” than it claims to do.
John Frieda – Frizz Ease
- If you have curly, frizzy hair then you need this in your life. It helps tame my curls and keeps frizz at bay, win-win. Found at your local drugstore and is often on sale! I go through these bottles like water.
Do you hoard your trash for post’s like this?
Comment down below a product you always repurchase!
Until next time beauties,