Raise your hand if you’ve ever ran to Sephora after watching hours of Youtube videos. Well I’m back for round two of “Youtube Made Me Buy It”!
Personally, I binge watch makeup/beauty videos for hours at a time. I’ve been religiously following many YouTube beauty gurus for years now and because of this I have developed a bad habit of buying products they rave about.
Some of which have been amazing products but others not so much.
Keep reading to find out which products are hits or misses!
Milani – Baked Blush in Luminoso
- Yes I know, I am so late to jump on the bandwagon for this product. I can say though just how much I love it! This blush is so subtle yet gives you the perfect glow to your cheeks. Easy to blend and a beautiful coral/pink, makes for a perfect everyday colour.
L’oréal – Lash Paradise Mascara
- Can I rave about this mascara anymore than I already have? If you guys have been following me for a while now, you already know how much I love this mascara! It’s practically a dupe for the Too Faced – Better than Sex Mascara and about half the price! Check out my review on it here.
Benefit – Hoola Quickie Contour Stick
- I am not one for contouring my face, so why I bought this I am not completely sure. (Damn you Youtube!) The formula on this is amazing (cream to powder) except every time I have worn this, it never seems to last long on the skin. For being $38 CAD I probably wouldn’t repurchase this.
Wet n’ Wild – Megaglo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals
- Thanks to Kathleen & Tati, I practically ran to my local drugstore to pick this baby up. Talk about an ‘in your face’ highlight, this shade is absolutely gorgeous. A peachy toned highlight with gold flecks will for sure make your cheekbones pop! Not to mention, these are so affordable!
Urban Decay – Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Glam Rock
- If you’re looking for a glittery, stand out eyeliner, than look no further. Tati from GlamLifeGuru raves about these all the time. I have the shade Glam Rock, which is a pure glittery sliver eyeliner. These stay put all day on your eyes and don’t produce any fall out. Great for those Holiday parties that are soon to come!
Benefit – Boxed Blush in Dallas
- If you’re looking for a soft, natural looking blush then this is perfect for you. So sheer, it’s a wash of colour that will benefit just about every skin tone. You can even slightly contour your cheeks with this as its very sheer!
Youtube not only gives me great makeup recommendations but tons of inspiration as well!
What’s something you’ve boughten from a Youtube recommendation?
Until next time,