We are back for my monthly to do lists series! Each month I write down a combination of tasks, activities and goals I want to complete by the end of that month. Writing and keeping running to do lists seems to help me stay on track and organized!
I reflect back on the previous month to see what I managed to complete and didn’t get around to.
Lets jump right into this!
Exciting news as I was able to check off everything on my November to do list! It was such a busy month for me with work, prepping for the holidays and so much more. Here’s what I managed to complete.
- Started planning for my annual Women’s Shelter Drive – With donations almost coming to a close there was lots for me to keep up with.
- Took down Fall decor & deep cleaned my room – With the holiday season now upon us it was time to redecorate! I also hate living/working in a cluttered/dirty space, so I took an afternoon to give my room a well needed clean.
- Started planning & writing Christmas blog posts – For the entire month of December I will be posting 3x a week (M + W + F)! Therefore I had lots of brainstorming, planning and writing to get started on. I can’t wait for you guys to see what I have planned for December!
- Reached 400 followers! – True Bliss has grown so fast over the past 11 months and I couldn’t be happier. My goal for the end of the year was to reach 500 followers and this month we hit 400! We are already so close. If you aren’t following me on all my socials, be sure to! I follow back my fellow bloggers. Links are down below.
December To Do List
With Christmas right around the corner there is plenty to get prepared for and expectations to be filled. Here are some of the items on my to do list to make the most of the month!
- Gather/Drop off Women’s Shelter Donation – My annual Women’s Shelter drive is almost done for the year. I’ll soon be collecting all the donations and getting them prepared for the drop off! I am so grateful to be apart of something like this, especially during this time of year.
- Finish making & Send out Thank You cards – For those who donated to the Women’s Drive, they will receive a homemade thank you card. Just a personal way of thanking them for their generosity!
- Plan 3 December Birthdays & Other Gatherings – During the month of December, my mom and brothers all have birthdays! This year is a special birthday for my mother and thankfully my brothers are twins so they share the same day. I also want to spend some time with my friends before the Holidays approach.
- Holiday Bucket List – If you haven’t already read my Holiday Bucket List you definitely should as I have lots of fun activities planned for the month. I have already gotten a head start on it too!
- Spend lots of quality time with family & friends – Christmas may mean a lot of different things to many people, but no matter what you believe we all can agree that it’s the time of sharing, celebrating and loving. Remember to slow down and enjoy the Christmas magic with your loved ones.
That’s a wrap! Although it will be a busy month, I am excited for all the holiday traditions to come.
Until next time,