Happy New Year Everybody!
A new year comes with a fresh start, clean slate, changes and new beginnings!
New Years is a time for people to reflect on last year and promise to make positive lifestyle changes. By making your resolutions realistic, you have a higher chance of keeping & reaching all your goals. Go you!
Here are some of my realistic resolutions for having a fantastic 2018…
Clean & Organized
- no more hoarding junk for this gal! I plan on keeping my room/workspace neat and tidy to get more accomplished!
Write It Down
- I don’t know about you guys but nothing gets done around here unless it’s written down…
- Use a planner, calendar, run a to-do list, whatever will keep you organized!
- a lot of tasks don’t get done due to time-wasters and we all use the excuse, “I don’t have time.” Truth is, you have to make time.
- Limit your time on social media and tv, you’d be surprised how motivated you’ll soon become.
Plan On Doing More
- listening, doing, encouraging, smiling, understanding, loving, gratefullness…
Meet New People
- get out there & explore!
- it takes time and patience to learn to find joy in the little things and to not let problems bring you down.
- books are an excellent way to gain knowledge on a huge variety of topics, not to mention it’s great exercise for your brain!
- helping those in need and less fortunate is a very valuable job/skill.
- it’s an opportunity to meet new people, learn new things and boost your resume.
Perfection is unattainable. Making mistakes and having setbacks while reaching your goals are perfectly ok!
What are some of your 2018 resolutions and goals?
Until next time,
Let’s Be Friends!
Christmas Blog Posts
- The Christmas Tag
- DIY Gift Wrapping
- Holiday Traditions
- DIY Christmas Cards
- 10 Ways To Feel Festive
- Winter Skincare Routine
- December To Do List
- Holiday Bucket List
***Cover photo from SC Stockshop