I am a huge Bachelor/Bachelorette fan and have been for years now. So you can probably imagine my excitement for Monday nights. Gorgeous men & women, lavish dates, mouth dropping rose ceremony gowns and obviously the drama.
My dear boyfriend has been such a trooper as he’s braved many Monday night Bachelor (and wine) sessions with me. And to be honest, I love watching with him because he’s constantly making me laugh with his commentary!
So I present to you… My Boyfriend’s Thoughts On The Bachelor.
- “He actually gets to date all these girls… at the same time?”
- “A retired race car driver who couldn’t find love…. hmmmm“
- “What!!?? He’s been on the Bachelorette before?! Damn, that’s strike two for the guy.”
- “I doubt Arie writes these date cards himself, no man writes like that.”
- “Wow…. tell me all these girls are spying on the 1-on-1 date through binoculars.”
- “I’m going to ask for the ‘Arie’ next time I go to the hairdressers.”
- “I forgot how helicopters were a common first date idea.”
- “Nothing says impressive than a private concert for a date, right babe?”
- “That girl is from Weiner, Arkansas? That’s a joke right?”
- “Bekah is 22 years old?! Did she just say she was 22….. this is bad.”
- “She collects taxidermy?! Hahahaha, that’s worse than Weiner, Arkansas!”
- “She’s going to end up on the Bachelor In Paradise for sure.”
- “Is there a drinking game for every time one of them says ‘can I steal him for a sec’?”
- “It should be illegal for them to stop to talk to him during the rose ceremony.”
- “I can see why you look forward to Monday night.”
Since I had a total blast writing this post, I am thinking of making this a series, “my boyfriends thoughts on…” What do you guys think, yay or nay?!
Until next time,