It’s easy to become so focused on getting everything done that you might forget to take care of the person carrying out all those “to-dos”. I talk a lot about self care here on True Bliss as it plays a crucial part in your well being.
Creating a ‘un-do’ list is just another way of bringing self care into your lifestyle. You may be asking what’s a un-do list? A un-do list is listing the things in your everyday life that you wish to stop doing.
Some of these things may include bad habits, self doubt, constantly in “doing” mode instead of “being” and insecurities.
Here is my un-do list.
- Worrying about the small things that I can’t control
- Sleeping in too late
- Buying unnecessary things
- Constantly checking my phone
- Being impatient
- Always saying “yes”
- Agreeing to something I don’t want to do
- Worrying about what others think of me
- Stop drinking pop/juices and drink more water
- Reduce time spent on social media
These are all small steps to becoming a better version of ‘me’! Some of these tasks may take longer to complete than others but making them goals will help you reach them faster.
What are some simple things you want to stop doing?
Until next time,
- 5 Ways My Dog Taught Me To Be A Better Person
- Things I Struggle With
- My Boyfriend’s Thoughts On The Bachelor