It’s that time of the month again! Each month I write down a combination of tasks, activities and goals I want to complete by the end of that month. Writing and keeping running to do lists seems to help me stay on track and organized!
I reflect back on the previous month to see what I managed to complete and didn’t get around to. I’ll be sharing what I accomplished in February and mention my goals for March!
Lets jump right into this!
Exciting news as I was able to check off everything on my February to do list! It was such a busy month for me with juggling work, school, my social life and my birthday. Here’s what I completed.
- Keep on top of school work- February was a very busy month with school and it’s only getting busier! I managed to keep on top of all my assignments.
- Create a Valentines DIY- I wanted to create a cute, easy and affordable DIY for Valentines Day this year and it was such a hit! They turned out adorable. Check them out here.
- Plan & save for a weekend getaway- When you read this I’ll be away with my boyfriend-which means I was able to save and set some time aside to plan our little getaway!
March To Do List
- Finish a book- Last year I managed to read just over 25 books. I was a major accomplishment, but this year will be quite different as I am in school. I have already started my third book of the year and hope to finish it this month!
- Decorate for Spring- Once I get home from our little getaway, I plan to set some time aside to decorate for Spring! I have some cute Easter decor to put out and can’t wait to share.
- Spring DIY- Crafting and DIY’s are some of my favourite things to do. I am hoping to create some sort of Spring DIY for you guys. I’ll be searching Pintrest for some ideas!
- Reach 400 followers on Instagram- If you haven’t already heard the news, True Bliss got it’s own Instagram account! I am so close to this goal already but if you aren’t following me yet be sure to! Links are down below.
All in all, an exciting month! What have you guys got planned?
Until next time,